Monday, February 17, 2014

In My Thoughts : As Usual

*** I Be Thinking: As Usual ***


"Life is what we were given. All the other shit you want to obtain.... It must be TAKEN"- Milli Massacre




Sometimes.... You just have to let go, let God, and trust that everything will pay off one day. All the struggling, hurt, deceit, and the many other setbacks that may have occurred are set ups for the greater come back. The minute we let go we can allow peace to seep in and provide the soul some assurance. Life is what we were given. All the other shit you want to obtain.... It must be TAKEN. The Lord made me, my parents raised/prepared me, and life made me a beast! I dare not take defeat as an option. I am QUEEN. Who else would make it REIGN? ‪#‎GoingOff‬ ‪#‎ImReady‬ ‪#‎TheUnveiling

No comments:

Post a Comment