Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wale + Jerry Seinfield Part I



Strip Clubs and Chicken Wings






After watching this on WSHH I was eager to know if there were more and luckily I found at least two others on YouTube. I  recall Wale going off on Complex Magazine regarding their "50 Best Albums of 2013" article because his album The Gifted was overlooked; I am surprised to see this amazing squash of beef. My hopes are that they will one day turn this into a full on sitcom as it is like the meeting of the greats. Jerry is the King of making shows about nothing turn into a 25 year old influential programs and Wale is the poetic artist that exudes great artistry/creativity while keeping it trill. I have watched all of the Wale and Jerry conversations and every one left me wanting more. Maybe my wish will come true and these two, along with Complex, can create a long standing dope collaboration sitcom so people can stop watching the nonsense on television. LOL


I hope you enjoy and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment