Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rihanna "Bitch Better Have My Money"

Rih Rih At It Again: HITS ONLY


After seeing her prank Jimmy Kimmel while playing this song, throwing money and confetti, dancing on his bed, waving a flashlight erratically, and wearing thee most killer shoes; I knew I had to hear the full song. She was vibing so hard to the song that for a minute I damn near thought I was there too during the prank lol. I am once again in love with a new hit of her's and this will definitely make me buy her next album. So, after searching Google for the song I came across her I Heart Radio performance where she first released the song and when I tell you... she slayed!!! Rocking a Don Juan green coat with a black short tankini kinda dress and pimped out boots Rihanna killed the stage. First of all she had a helicopter on stage and stepped out like the Queen that she is. Her and her dancers ever so pimpishly provided some fire choreography that of course swagged out the back hand pimp slap. Sighs.... Rihanna did her thang. Check it out!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment