Monday, September 30, 2013

Slight Work: Intro

Purpose: Envisioning life without happiness had once become my obsession. I stressed over situations that I had no power to change. Circumstances that could be changed but no will to push forward. Then I was in a public restroom of a bar one random day and on a toilet it read, “Where are you going?” I approached this question rationally. Where am I presently going? Or where am I going in life itself? I allowed this to linger for a few days and decided that I am aiming beyond just success. As I embrace this journey I would like to take others with me as I aspire to inspire and learn! Not only for myself but for others as well as we are all one. If we could just fully grasp this. In the mean time, I shall help keep you well informed, excited, interested, eager, confused and most importantly addicted to reading ...The Lîk. Thought for today: WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

No comments:

Post a Comment