Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jahzel Is Music


Before having this interview with Jahzel I sat in my onesie with my pen, cell phone, and notebook thinking of  how amazing this opportunity would be. After calming my nerves, brushing my hair, applying lip gloss, and staring at my computer I realized that he would not be able to see me through my cellular device so I was bugging LOL.  Gathered my being, collected my thoughts....Then dialed the number to the next great artist and victor of our time. 



Jahzel Music


Milli: Who is Jahzel Music

Jahzel: “I am a creator, an artist, a writer and I use music as a medium for my craft. Specifically hip hop. A free spirited individual who likes to smile and have fun.”

Milli: What is your next project? (Exclusive)

Jahzel: “My next project should be out early next year as it is still in the preliminary stages. I am looking to title the piece Vintage but that is subject to change as I am an artist.” 

www.JahzelMusic.com

JahzelMusic/facebook.com

Twitter and IG: @JahzelMusic



No comments:

Post a Comment