Saturday, December 7, 2013

   Jahzel Music
Jahzel Delivers His Chapters Via Music: Jahzel delivers what every great emcee of our time does.... uplifting music that we all can relate to. In his track “Chapters” he says, “Started in the soil, grew up out that bit@h, we was always thinking wealthy. We was never thinking rich.” I then knew that he would for sure differ from the masses as he is speaking to the people. His music provokes positive thoughts and allows the listener to identify with his story as he gives you nothing but the real. He also says that he is sensitive about his art while dealing with his insecurities and that line let me know that Jahzel Music is more than an emcee. He is an artist. Dope Barz:
“Ain't satisfied with local man, I'm tryna change the scenery
My life is a movie, God is the director
And in a couple scenes my dream is laying on a stretcher
Starring in the mirror, hands on the dresser
College ain't prepared me for real life with them lectures
You need to go back, get your degree they say
Well, if it's that easy, would you pay my way?
It feels so criminal, I never understand it
They like 'give all your money or you'll never see your transcripts'
Life ain't smooth, but exactly how I planned it
Glad to be alive when a lot of niggas died
Proud to rap the truth when I could be rapping lies
Get you gems with this pen, let you niggas analyze on my practice”

No comments:

Post a Comment