Saturday, September 13, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Jaheim featuring Keyshia Cole "I've Changed"

I've Changed For You





I was introduced to this song I think around 2007/2008 by a guy named Kris who I just so happen to meet one day during my toughest times while walking down the street in Chicago. As I went to the store to go put minutes on my pre-paid phone he walked around the corner looking like nothing I had ever seen before. Louis Vuitton scarf on his head and Louis duffel bag he approached me and asked for my number in which I gladly obliged. He actually ended up being from NYC and at the time was staying in my hometown of Chicago actually in the building across the street from mine that my aunt used to live in. He and I had very nice talks about music, life, dreams, and many other topics then when he played this song it just made my soul happy. Even though he had not changed for me LOL.. I appreciated his company during that time as I was trying to find my way and pick myself up from nothing. I definitely pray that one day I too find a man that wants to not only change for me but also for himself and the quality of love that does exist out here. I hope it makes you feel the same way or close to. *Smile*
Enjoy!


Blessings and favor to all…

No comments:

Post a Comment