Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jam Of The Day - Wise Guyz Twins "Get Rich"

"Get as much as you can get out here, ain't no love"

                 

I was lucky enough to get an invite to The WiseGuyz show last Saturday by a friend and it was beyond amazing. Comprised of two identical twins by the names of Shad and Preach their presence on stage draws in the viewer and their interaction with the crowd made me want at least a 2 hour show. They performed a few of their tracks off their new mixtape Y.F.F Vol:2"EXPENSIVE" which is now on DatPiff for download. I am clearly in love with "Get Rich" as I listen to it everyday..... and I mean everyday. I wake up, bump it loudly, get in my zone while getting ready for work, play it in my car as I get way too turnt, and I even play it before bed so my dreams can consist of such greatness as well LOL. Don't judge me but it definitely puts me in the right mind frame and that is trying to get rich out here. This is definitely my new anthem and y'all should take a listen to the full mixtape as they have a few other tracks on there that I like as well such as "Legendary","Dreaming, and "Blessing"

Soundcloud Bio:
The WiseGuyz have been dubbed by many as the next big thing in Hip Hop, their video "R.I.P Elvis" (ZocialTV's <a href="https://soundcloud.com/tags/13th">#13th</a> Most ReTweeted Video of 2011) evidence of their emerging prominence.
In 1999, the duo moved to Brooklyn and since that time have had the opportunity to become acquainted with established artists such as Kid Cudi and Uncle Murda and to work with fellow up-and-comers such as Corey "Kazi" Jones and DJ Boy Wonder.
In the final stages of polishing "Ray Dat Beat Up," The WiseGuyz's sixth mixtape, it promises to be their best yet and an instant classic, a benchmark of the kind of rhymes and production all fans of TheWiseGuyz can expect to keep on hearing for years to come!

Info:
Soundcloud:WiseGuys Twins
DatPiff: http://www.datpiff.com/Wise-Guyz-Twins-Expensive-YFF-2-mixtape.637438.html
YouTube: WiseGuyz Twins
Website: Wiseguyzmusic.com
IG: Wiseguyzshad
IG: Wiseguyzpreach

No comments:

Post a Comment