Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Keri Hilson "Slow Dance"


"Put your arms around me boy
I got something to show you tonight
And you know I need your undivided attention baby
Ain't no other girl that can rock your world like I"





So this past weekend I had what I would call a very great date which ended with an amazing slow dance. Being that I am very shy it takes a while for me to warm up to a person in general and this slow dance definitely did just that for me. As we rocked back and forth oh so harmoniously his hands around my waist and my face snuggled in his neck every worry of mine seemed to cease. As I await for another chance to slow dance with HIM I will leave this here song by Keri Hilson in remembrance of my perfect SLOW DANCE.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment