Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jam Of The Day: The Underachievers "Herb Shuttles"



Herb Shuttles





If you are looking for an eclectic duo then Issa Gold and AK deliver that plus more. Reigning from Brooklyn "Flatbush" NY they have definitely made more than a name for themselves. They have the ability to put thought in the mind and soul of an individual. True Kings who provide that knowledge and sense of self are what these two serve the listener, with impeccable flow as the main entree. I was introduced to this group last week by a friend and now I cannot get enough. Trippy, psychedelic, powerful music that elates my being and I feel as if I need to break down the verses to truly understand their mental. The Underachievers are Hip Hop and I am glad that I now know who they are. In "Herb Shuttles" they tag team the verses and give you great lyrical content very well beyond just substance. They give you music for the mind, body, and soul. Vibe with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment