Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Snootie Wild featuring K Camp "Made Me"

"Shout out to my haters… You my motivator… That's why we be motivated"--- Snootie Wild



So while attempting to go extremely hard at my Insanity DVD Workout this track just so happen to grace my Pandora. I tend to go to my "Migos" Pandora Station for that upbeat party party party music and behold….. "Made Me" came on. Not only did I have to temporarily pause my dvd I had to get myself together as I started dancing around forgetting all about working out. I would consider it a slight workout within the workout actually LOL. Hope it makes you feel the same way! Enjoy



Lyrics-Snippet
I'm a spiffy nigga
Yeah affiliated
Orchestrated with my mob and it's so amazing
Hundred, fifty, twenties, all I see is paper
Smokin' on Jamaica
You get wrong you meet ya maker
Poppin' bottles, shout out to my haters
You my motivator, that's why we be motivated
All this gwualla, all black them Raitors
Running in yo' shit
We ain't gone quit, until we take 'em
(aye aye aye)
Only if you know
Broke no joke (joke)
Coming from the ghetto
Not no mo' (mo')
Always on go mode
Tic tac toe (aye)
Light it up yo' ho

Read more: Snootie Wild - Made Me Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

No comments:

Post a Comment