Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jam Of The Day: T-Pain

But somewhere along the way, somebody got it twisted. "People felt like I was using it to sound good," says T-Pain, in an interview that will air on All Things Considered. "But I was just using it to sound different.” 





After hearing him sing this live on WSHH today I just knew that I needed to post it asap. I have always been a T-Pain fan from his first album to his second "Epiphany" and the third "Thr33 Ringz". Yes, I too was just a little surprised at how amazing his voice is. I myself figured a while back that he had to have a great voice because he harmonized very well. He definitely showed up and showed out in this NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert. I am eager for the next album and a T-Pain features for sure. He SANG… yes SANG…. "Drankin' Patna" but then again he also sang the others as well. With our favorites hits such as "Bartender" and "Up  Down" T-Pain delivered and also showed his great personality through his music and without the music. This video made me oh so happy! I'm thankful to have the ability to watch such great artistry. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment