Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Tink "Try Me" Remix

A Chicago Artist That Everyone Should Know and If Not Here I Give You


TINK



I'm from the Chi and of course I love music so I've definitely been following Tink for some time now. Not only can she flow but she can also sing her ass off. She is consistent and always delivers that greatness. A buddy of mine called me today and asked me had I remixed the "Try Me" joint yet in which I replied, "Nah". He then said that I should go check out Tink Remix to "Try Me" cause she killed it. Yes, she definitely did deliver that business per usual. She sang the chorus and laid them verses perfectly. The original song is from artist Dej Loaf who has taken over recently with that joint. Tink did her thang tho. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment