Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Tyler The Creator "IFHY"

I hate you…but yet I love you. The thin line! IFHY





Anyone who knows me personally knows that I love Tyler The Creator. For me he is a musical genius but he would have to come after Kanye of course. Artists that are able to direct their own music videos,  produce their own beats, rap on them while ensuring that track has substance, intricate transitions, shock factor, and realness are greats to me. Yes, there are many greats who are able to do the same without producing the track but for me this is a level up from just being a rapper/storyteller.  Not only is this video creative, weird/different, and creates a hell of a visual if you actually listen to the story he is telling its amazing. Tyler then switches up the beat and flow then proceeds to go complete ham at the end. I was in awe the entire time and had to watch it twice just so I could soak in the amazing feeling all over again. He kept my attention from the visual and pleased my ears with the bars. Sighs. Tyler just be my friend already now lol. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment