Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yeezus Tour Review : Kanye the G.O.A.T

"I don't want ..... I don't want none of these muthafu%@$ dream killas tryna kill ya'll dreams. I don't want none of these nigg@$ tryna tell yall how to be.... how to be" - Kanye West

Kanye has adopted me as his little sister from Chicago, but he unfortunately has not consented yet. LOL. I ,on the other hand, am already convinced that he and I are siblings. On 11/19/13 I witnessed greatness at the Barclays Center via Kanye and Kendrick. The Yeezus Tour was everything I dreamt of and more as Kanye dropped knowledge while performing and Kendrick blessed the stage oh so well. I sipped my Dusse, danced around without a care, and left feeling brand new. Having the ability to see, first hand, the creative genius behind the jewel encrusted Maison Martin and Margiela masks inspired me greatly. He performed each hit effortlessly and kept the crowd far beyond entertained. It was as if it were only us two in the room surrounded by 808’s, red lighting, and auto tune at times. I engulfed myself in his show completely and admired the way he strutted confidently back and forth on the stage. I studied the way he moved with such poise and masculinity while delivering his passions. It was as if Ye had me in a “Yeezus Trance”. He stated that he did not want any of the dream killers trying to kill our dreams and for this I left APPRECIATING artistry even more than I had before I arrived. I admire Kanye’s knowledge of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment