Saturday, January 4, 2014

In My Feelings : As Usual

*** Sad As Shit But Blessed *** ..........



On this journey to evolving I've come to realize that nobody will ever love you more nor equal to that in which you love yourself. No one will ever take the time and patience to get to know the struggles you have overcome because everyone has their own issues to deal with. No one will ever appreciate all you've sacrificed because it was not theirs to care about. No one will take the time to get to know you because they cannot see your worth as the Lord does so they don't value you. It's ok though because I'm learning that at the end.....It's only you and your maker. Not even your parents will be there and mine already gone so I guess I should get use to this cold journey as I walk alone. #Milli #InPrayer


Happy New Year and blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment