Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In My feelings: As Usual



*** Reality Check ***.....




At the end of the day its all up to you and your will to thrive when on the hunt for success and happiness. Surviving alone is not enough for the greats as that is the bare minimum if you ask me. It's those moments that seem unbearable but are only tests of perseverance and human will that confirm your destiny as royalty. On my journey to a peaceful mind, soul, and spirit. I can already feel this freedom I'm seeking. As it runs through my mind which has been tainted by death, pain, hurt, and struggles I continue to reign in this space that was never intended for my kind. The Queen Is Here. #Milli #The Unveiling


"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom"
Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment