Friday, March 7, 2014

In My Feelings: As Usual

                                                     
                                                       ***Fighting This Battle ***



Instead of blaming God or someone else for the emptiness I feel from my parents being gone, them never having the ability to meet my children one day ( when Im over 30 lol), not attending my wedding if ever married, them getting to witness me TAKE this success, and being an only child..... I sucked it up and dare not blame life for leaving me here alone. The ability to live my life as I please, happily, and PAID is on its way..... priceless! ‪#‎KeepingTheFaith‬

" These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold...." - 1Peter 1:7



No comments:

Post a Comment