Monday, March 24, 2014

IT'S A BATTLE!!! Jay Z Comes For DRAKE In New Song . . . Sounds Like Jay Is A LIL IN HIS FEELINGS . . . After Drake AND HIS GAL Rihanna!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2014

IT'S A BATTLE!!! Jay Z Comes For DRAKE In New Song . . . Sounds Like Jay Is A LIL IN HIS FEELINGS . . . After Drake AND HIS GAL Rihanna!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2014



Hmmmm..... so a real battle of the Best Male Hip Hop Artist emerges and this may be a very good one. I wouldn't insinuate that this has anything to do with my boo Rihanna but hey you never know in the world of the rich, famous, I do whateva I want. LOL!!! Being that I try to remain neutral in a situations I am siding with both artists here. Drizzy told Rolling Stone Magazine, "It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references . . . I think the whole Rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny." Now this could be taken as merely his opinion/perspective as a fellow artists, who is topping charts as well, or he could have been initiating a friendly battle. Either way Jay Z responded with fire over Drake's "We Made It" and featured the eclectic Jay Electronica. Yes, Jay Electronica dropped knowledge and wisdom for us but Jay Z brought that NIGGA I MADE IT out he hood, I have that mogul wealth, and I shall talk of Picasso's because I probably own one or another just as valuable. I'm very eager to see how this plays out. I will definitely keep you all informed as I stay tuned to the next "Control" beef.

Milli

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info, I so needed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Im glad that you come here to read. I will ensure to post more music as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

      Delete
  2. Yes Jay Electronica snapped on that and Jay of course killed it. I love me some Drake and Jay Z, but i do feel like Drake was shading Jay on this one considering the fact that they are friends and Drake didnt have to say that to a big magazine like Rolling Stones

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Especially when Jay is rghtfully a VET in the game. Yes, Drake is very talented but why come at a greats head who has provided him with epic songs via his features or features to Jay's album by Drake. IDK its either a publicity stunt, or friendly competition. Either way Drizzy got slightly out of line with that comment. Thank you for reading again.. I truly appreciate the support. MILLI

    ReplyDelete