Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thoughts Of A Thinker: Pink Clouds



MY BIRTH.... I never asked to be here

MY STRUGGLES .... I've taken them head on ....ALONE

MY FAITH ..... This I will NEVER lose

MY BEING.....Just wants to be happy and pleasant

MY LIFE ..... Feels like its just beginning then ending



I AM LOST IN " PINK CLOUDS"




I sat.....in total silence......glaring at the window.....wondering if there's anyone who feels as I do...Alone....then I discovered PINK CLOUDS!





THINKING is something that I do a lot of and at any given time through out the day. There doesn't have to be some sort of action,discussion,conversation,or an incident that causes this reaction. I AM TRULY A THINKER. My thoughts are overwhelming and encompass a vast area of topics. Lately, I have been evaluating the people in my life and one would think since I don't have many people this should be easy. Unfortunately, it's not a walk in the park nor a stroll on the beach. It's a mind boggling process that also involves emotions and me analyzing my actions and those I chose to let into my atmosphere of PINK CLOUDS.



It is only when I am immersed in PINK CLOUDS that I truly feel FREE and safe from this world's coldness. I feel as if I can accomplish anything and defeat any obstacle. Vindictive individuals and their malicious ways do not exist to me because I am hovering over a cloud of positivity and Fuck You's....They make me feel better ya know. As I sit and stare at the window, I realize that there is a huge world out there and someone would love to share that space with me. I always say that I came in this world alone , so having no one shouldn't matter. But it does. Who wants to be alone? Whats even sadder is when you begin to accept the loneliness because this is the only place you feel safe. If you trust no one, no one can deceive you....... These are my PINK CLOUDS.



They are filled with words such as beautiful, awesome, love, acceptance, originality, faith and RESPECT! It is then when I am truly engulfed in thought ... I close my eyes and imagine LIFE WITHOUT STRUGGLE. PEOPLE who respect my being and thoughts. THOSE who love my character because it is sufficient and strong. BIRTH baffles me because I never asked to be here, yet I appreciate it. I've endured many STRUGGLES and have overcome them yet they have made me who I am. My FAITH is something that I could never lose because It has kept me alive. My BEING is one that cares too much, doesn't LOVE enough, and just wants to help better society. LIFE is what it is.....I don't think it's what u make it though...More like how you decipher the PINK CLOUDS that you are presented with!





Love....Cherish......and Believe!


*** I'm presently here working on my future ***

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate it if you can possibly inhale really deep and blow a PINK CLOUD my way, something to bring back my faith, hope and courage to do anything other that what is needed or expected of me by others. It shouldn't be on my to do list for me to find a social life. I have looked in the sky for a PINK CLOUD even before I knew they existed and I found a RAINBOW SURROUNDED MOON, it gave me light, in the darkest of nights, then the tears started and they haven't stopped, away with the tears, when they left the left me feeling and looking bright in the face, I still haven't slept because I seek the PINK CLOUDS to go with my RAINBOW SURROUNDED MOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Blows pink cloud to you* .......... You bring back your faith. You be your own social life and friend. I am an only child with both parents in Heaven and this is what has kept me alive I think. Faith, determination, and eager to see the future as well as my maker. My tears fall everyday... Honestly. Then I have to dust it off, pat myself on the back, and push forward. I live for the NOW and what makes me happy. Your rainbow surrounded moon is much more powerful then my pink clouds id say... why? Because you have some peace and you have been able to recognize the clouds. Now you must change the direction in which they are to blow. Nothing lasts forever, and no one is ours to keep forever. They are the Lord's. Sometimes we meet our Angel's early. I hope this helps add sunshine to your moon and a pot of happiness at the end of yur rainbow. Be blessed!

      Delete