Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TERRIBLE NEWS Y'all . . . One Of The Most IMPORTANT DJs . . . In The History Of BLACK MUSIC . . . Just PASSED AWAY!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2014


 
 

Live On DJ Frankie Knuckles

It's always hard to say goodbye to our loved ones so I would first and foremost like to give my condolences to the family of DJ Frankie Knuckles.... Also may he Rest In Heaven and his family be comforted in their time of need. As a fellow Chicagoan and listener of House Music I felt it was only right that I pay respects to a Chicago Legend. My mother, aunties, and father use to step and dance to his music all the time and they were so excited for the House Music Parties because of course DJ Frankie Knuckles music would have it rocking.

" Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God "

No comments:

Post a Comment