Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Music: New Artist



New Chicago Artist
DLow- The King Of Bop



Being that I am from the Chi I always try to represent for the city that I was born in as well as support any talent that may arise. I was watching 106&Park yesterday and this young man had the audience bopping (no pun intended) all over the stage. Focused and eager to know where this DLow was from I immediately realized he was from my hometown from his dance moves. Glued to the screen as two dancers killed the DLow Shuffle I felt proud to be from the city that's always negatively portrayed. Featuring my favorite Chicago dancer, Lil Kemo; this video is energetic, creative and shows that "Chiraq" has plenty if talent. R.Kelly, Kanye, and Twista have influenced many of us that truly love to make music and now I am happy to see new talent on deck. Chicago breeds greatness, visionaries, artists, Presidents, rappers, singers, dancers, and more..... Not everything is bang bang! Even though I love that sh!t like I love August Alina.

 That's another story...enjoy! A piece of my city from me to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment