Tuesday, November 18, 2014

PARTYNEXTDOOR "Thirsty"


"Thirsty, baby bring it over here"




I am slightly embarrassed for the amount of lust that I have for PARTYNEXTDOOR. Not only is he 21 but his music makes you want to party, fall in love, fall out of love, dislike that lover, but still want to be with them. LOL. This singer, songwriter, and producer from Ontario is about to dominate $hit if you ask me. Melodic verses, accompanied by amazing production, and an oh so seductive storyline has me on a PARTYNEXTDOOR binge.  He is signed to Drake's OVO Sound Label and if you ask me he is one great addition to that already epic team. Party released his first mixtape, PARTYNEXTDOOR, in 2013 and his first album was released in July of his year. I have taken a listen to both and I can promise you I am in love completely. SIGHS.  "Thirsty", "Sex On The Beach", and "Recognize" ft. Drake are a few hits from his latest self titled album PARTYNEXTDOORTWO.  Enjoy!


"Need to get it while it's hot cause I'm cold at times
Open up to me and drop your guard, I need the proof
Constantly to know if you still have a heart"- PND

No comments:

Post a Comment