Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sundays Jam: ScHoolBoy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar "Blessed"


"Stay blessed my nigga, blessed my nigga
Really think about it, could be worse my nigga
Don't stress my nigga, yes my nigga
We all blessed my nigga"






After a difficult weekend I needed this for sure. Feeling a little discouraged yet trying to fight through the mistakes I figured life could definitely be a lot worse. In life there will be heartbreak, disappointments, discouragement, darkness and more but they never last forever. We have the ability to cause ourselves to think too much at times when the moment should be executed naturally. Over thinking for me is a sign of insecurity as if you were already as confident in self then you wouldn't second guess that in which should be natural. Most of the time our past has shaped us into who we think we are, want to be, and who our spirit knows we are destined to become. It's time for some mental change over here. Anyway, enjoy another powerful song from ya boy ScHoolboy Q.

Love Day B!

No comments:

Post a Comment