Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Day 1

Inspired by my current reading I Declare:31 Promises To Speak Over Your Life by Joel Osteen

** I find that these declarations are a great way to start the day and I would like to share my synopsis for each day as I go through my daily declarations. I even read them out loud as I think this method will somehow embed the meaning/interpretation deep into my spirit. I plan to read this book a few times so I will start from the beginning with you. Enjoy and stay up! ***

Day 1

I DECLARE incredible blessings over my life with the presence of goodness and sudden widespread increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of favor. I will be elevated to a higher level than one I could have ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way and today I DECLARE this.


PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment