Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daily Inspiration : Day 3

Inspired by my current reading I Declare:31 Promises To Speak Over Your Life by Joel Osteen

** I find that these declarations are a great way to start the day and I would like to share my synopsis for each day as I go through my daily declarations. I even read them out loud as I think this method will somehow embed the meaning/interpretation deep into my spirit. I plan to read this book a few times so I will start from the beginning with you. Enjoy and stay up! ***

Day 3

I DECLARE I have the grace I need for today. I am full of power, strength, and determination. Nothing I face will be too much for me. I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. This is my declaration.\

Be blessed and highly favored.

No comments:

Post a Comment