Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Talk Therapy

Therapy With Carol: 2nd Session

Therapy (Latin therapīa; Greek: θεραπεία) literally means "curing, healing"


***Carol is my beautiful young co-worker whom I have decided to volunteer her services as my "therapist". She not only gives great advice but she actually listens to you. I should really start paying her lol.***

After several unnecessary events on Sunday I , in my 27 years of living , have decided maybe I should meditate and have introspective moments more often.I am a very pleasant individual, but I have realized that I cannot tolerate disrespectful beings. I truly do not understand the logic behind the saying, “Respect is earned, not given”. Just as I do not understand the logic of traffic if everyone is moving forward, but that I’ll save for bad traffic rant.
Respect is a given in my book. Why should one earn what they are entitled to? I believe this is the breakdown of not only society but also humans as a whole. The problem for me is that people have allowed their opinions to become all they have. When we began to worry about others we do not have enough time to focus on our self. If a stranger walked up to me today and said that he is Spider Man who am I to question his being? Everyone’s journey is different and it is not our right to judge another because we are all fighting the same battle: Life and The Unknown
Be Kind. Be Respectful. Be You

No comments:

Post a Comment