Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Daily Inspiration : Day 8

Inspired by my current reading I Declare:31 Promises To Speak Over Your Life by Joel Osteen

** I find that these declarations are a great way to start the day and I would like to share each day as I go through my daily declarations. I even read them out loud as I think this method will somehow embed the meaning/interpretation deep into my spirit. I plan to read this book a few times so I will start from the beginning with you. Enjoy and stay up! ***

Day 8

I DECLARE God's dream for my life is coming to pass. I will not be stopped by people, disappointments, or adversities. God has solutions to every problem I will ever face already lined up. The right people and the right breaks are in my future. I will fulfill my destiny. This is my declaration.

Be blessed and highly favored.

No comments:

Post a Comment