Thursday, October 3, 2013

So ambitious - Jay-Z (feat. Pharrell)



Song of the day for 10/3/13 goes to "So Ambitious" b Jay-Z featuring Pharrell

Today started off extremely well and I am certain that it shall end that way as well. I experienced a moment of another trying their best to assassinate the joy I have then realized that misery loves company. Literally. Unfortunately, I am in a better place mentally so I pulled out my Joel Osteen and began to read when this #Jam came on Pandora. Immediately the negativity that was piercing my judgement went away and I envisioned living out my dreams. I envisioned success, and reaching plateaus that once seemed unattainable. My determination, ambition, and loyalty will soon get me far. In the meantime this knowledge of self-worth is fueling my greatness.    

No comments:

Post a Comment