Wednesday, August 6, 2014

*** The Inevitable ***


Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
~Author Unknown,





We all lose people that we love and care about in life. It is beyond our control and one day those that love and care about us will lose us as well. The important part is to celebrate the life that they did live and always keep them with us. There will be very hard times, sad days, you will cry for no reason, they will appear in your dreams, you will recall good memories and times that you had with them but you must LIVE ON. This is apart of life and as hard as it is to accept ,it must be done in order for you to full fill your destiny on this earth. I always like to say,
"Sometimes we just meet our guardian angels early" and this I know because both my parents are gone yet they are always in my thoughts and they visit me in my dreams. Live on and live freely my friends.


"Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted"
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD"
#BeSafe #Pray #Live #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment