Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Tweet "Smoking Cigarettes"

Tweet The Southern Hummingbird



How many music lover's remember this smooth and subtle jam??? I know that even though I was young when it was introduced in 2002 I still loved the way she gracefully caused the listener to feel her hurt. Telling a story about being in love with a man who is basically stressing her as he is now absent. As she relives the good memories, slightly begging for him to come back, and crying her heart out she also had the ability to make smoking cigarettes at night sound appealing. LOL. Take a listen and let me know how you feel about it. I know that it is definitely a favorite of mine and always will be.

P.S. Tweet where are you? We need your graceful RnB approach in the industry at this time.


Lyrics

"You got me nervous and tremblin'
Smokin' cigarettes at night, oh
Wonderin' where you been?
Smokin' cigarettes at night, ooh
I can't cope with this
Smokin' cigarettes at night, ooh
You're the one to help me quit
Smokin' cigarettes at night"

No comments:

Post a Comment