Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dreaming Of Salvation

*** Even After Leaving The City.. My Dreams Still Haunt Me *** ........



I've always had this dream that someone was chasing me and fortunately they never get me but it feels so real. As I've grown into an adult the dream now only gets more real. More violent. More scary. I just woke out my dream frightened and in tears. Right before the snow fell and the three gun men crying showed up my dad was there. A child was there. A lady was there. And she drew a smiley face with freckles. I tell you my dream now because for those that think leaving Chicago helps.... it does temporarily. Until it's time to dream again. Rest in Heaven to my parents and all of Chicago's fallen angels. #inprayer


In memory of the fallen angel's...




No love in these streets, nor respect for self or others either... They figure they can just take any one's life because they didn't give it to them. Rest in Heaven Boo G. Young man gone to soon. Rest in Heaven to Jabari Davis and other  lives that have been taken by the demons of life. We must never forget. Jesus please save Chicago and other cities/countr... too many are leaving way too early and I know you are in control ultimately but no one is stopping these evil beings from taking others. Lord bless my friends and family. #inprayer



"Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted"
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment