Monday, July 28, 2014

Battle Mondays: Queen Of The Ring "No Holds Barred" - Jaz The Rapper vs 40 B.A.R.R.S



            Jaz The Rapper

"No I'm not puzzled I don't need Twiz to edit no chokes out. Listen camera man I don't know you but if this b**tch decides to go that choke route and you edit that choke out. It's gone be 9 niggas... long story short nigga you getting choked out"



So after seeing this float across my Instagram Timeline several times I just had to watch the full battle. I am familiar with Jaz The Rapper as she is a Brooklyn native and NY loves her definitely. She has been battling since 2005 and has annihilated many battle imposter's in her Queen Of The Ring battles. Being that I am a lover of rap battles it was imperative that I posted this fire. Hell, I just may began to post all her battles every Monday if this post gets as much love as it deserves. Small in frame but deadly when it comes to spitting real bars with substance that can make any opponent quit... Kinda like 40 B.A.R.R.S did in this battle LOL. Check her out as she also makes good music when not assassinating chicks in battles.

#Respect given where deserved. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment