Sunday, July 6, 2014

In My Feelings : As Usual


I asked myself today how would I feel if I were no longer here?




Honestly, I don't really know as I am on the fence about life itself. I am well aware that it is a gift but why does it often feel like a curse? My sanity is supported by my love for the Lord and the anticipation to see where I actually end up in this space called life. The road to the light is so dark and the adversities so unbearable that the end must be equivalent to Heaven. The person that emerges from the storm is always the VICTOR. I shall win this battle and I'm eager to show my opposition how I conquer and rule.
They say a set back is always a setup for a greater come back! When one door closes a better always opens and sometimes we just have to be forced into the next chapter of our lives. Remaining stagnant and complacent isn't my kind of thing so I don't get mad when the unplanned plan doesn't work properly. It was not designed to but what my GOD has for me is on its way and no human can take that from me. After speaking with my “therapist” Carol ,who is actually not a licensed therapist, she helped me realize that change is always good. If there were not abrupt changes to be made life would probably become very dull and predictable. I am thriving on the anticipation of peace and happiness and both are already present. Yet I am unable to mentally grasp this.

No comments:

Post a Comment