Monday, July 14, 2014

Therapy With Carol!!!

Carol is my beautiful young co-worker whom I have decided to volunteer her services as my therapist. She not only gives great advice but she actually listens to you. I should really start paying her lol.
As with many issues that Carol often helps me get through, today this one was not about relationships, friendships, nor hardships of any kind. It was about confidence and self worth.








My observation lately pertained to those that should have a high self esteem and confidence but they actually lack such. I wonder how is it that one can not think that they are amazing, beautiful, capable, and awesome? I use to be one of these individuals.

Having a high self-esteem does not come from attention nor recognition from others. It comes from within and is solely based on how you feel about you. Opinions and criticism are apart of life but they should not cause you to think you should change who you are and conform to what they deem acceptable. Be who you are and embrace that individuality. Like Carol says, “Sé más de lo que otros esperan de ti no por ellos si no por ti mismo.”



“Be More Then What You Are Expected To Be, Not For Others, But For Yourself”


Ponder on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment