Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jam Of The Day : Bando Jonez "Sex You"


"All the rain drops falling on my window
Got me wishing that we did the things that we didn’t do
And right now I want to sex you baby
Has anybody sex you lately"
I came across this joint on my Pandora and immediately needed to know his this artist was. Regardless, of the slight provocative nature of the song if you ask me it is the new era of R.Kelly's 12 Play. After learning how he struggled with being homeless and taking care of himself as a young one, due to his parents drug addiction, I knew he had sold me.He started hustling at a young age to provide for himself and often slept in abandoned houses for shelter which I how he came upon the name Bando Jonez(Bando is slang for abandoned house). He is originally from Atlanta and is signed to Polow da Don's label Zone 4 as well as Epic has also picked him up for their label. With his new hit single "Sex You" hitting the Billboard Bubbling Under chart at #45 and even making Billboard's Hot R&B/HipHop Airplay charts I am sure this young man has been stealing the hearts of all the ladies. Also, at least he is honest and upfront about what he wants and that he is only trying to be with that one lady at the moment. LOL.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment