Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kanye Taught Me : Amazing $h!t Kanye Says

"When someone comes up and says something like, ‘I am a god,’ everybody says ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was. A god. I just told you. That’s who I think I am,"- Kanye West

"Can't Tell Me Nothing"





Lyrics


I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
I told God I’d be back in a second,
Man it’s so hard not to act reckless.
To whom much is given much is tested.
Get arrested, guess until, they get the message.
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny,
And what I do? Act more stupidly.
Bought more jewelry, more Louis V, my momma couldn’t get through to me.
The drama, people suing me,
I’m on T.V. talking like it’s just you and me.
I’m just saying how I feel man,
I ain’t one of the Cosby’s I ain’t go to Hill man
I guess the money should’ve changed him,
I guess I should’ve forgot where I came from.



You can thank me later for this greatness LOL. Enjoy!-Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment