Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jam Of The Day: Young Jeezy featuring Jay Z "Go Crazy"


"Go Crazy"


When they play that new jeezy watch the dope boys go crazy
And watch the dope boys go crazy
They pop my collar then they swing they chain
All the gangstas in the street that be doin' they thang

Thanks to my coworker this song and the instrumental are now stuck in my head. He played both over and over yesterday especially the instrumental to motivate me to write to it LOL. As much as I love me some Jeezy I will say that Jay Z killed this verse completely and Jeezy's dope boy steeze finessed it oh so well.

Enjoy!




•••Guess who's bizzack Still smell the blow on my clothes Like crispy cream I was cooking them o's Like horseshoes I was tossin' them o's Time to re up gotta recycle the flow I'm emotional, I hug the block, I'm so emotional .....

No comments:

Post a Comment