Wednesday, June 4, 2014

808's and He@rtbreak

Music, our struggles, and pain seem to be what kept us together....
What do you do when you are sad and want to cry but you won't because it'll only make you feel worse? Broken hearts are difficult to mend as with anything, time is the best plan. Situations that should have never begun, but did, only to now leave you hurt wishing that certain feelings didn't exist. The tears swell in their ducts as you try your best to not allow emotion to overcome you again. I want to cry but that would only make me feel worse..... right?
Many would say pray and I've been doing that all day. I know. Pray some more huh. But my mind is tired, my heart is broken, and my soul needs mending. And this is only the beginning... (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment