Monday, June 30, 2014

Kanye Taught Me : Awesome $h*t Kanye Says

"Send It Up"


Kanye is so my brother from another. I often feel as if I just want to hug him while whispering softly in his ear just how much his music means to me and others. Awesome $h*t Kanye Says is dedicated to his amazing lyrics that are not only humorous but also clever and creative. Please do provide feed back or even lyrics from Ye that you would say are also awesome and I will post them.


The following lyrics are from his latest album Yeezus. This song is one of my favorites as the track starts with Beanie Man saying , "Relivin' the past? Your loss!" then King Louie attacks the first verse. The production is sick and Kanye finesses the second verse oh so well. I like to listen to this at a very ignorant level, throw my shades on, and zone out. You should try it lol.

*** Also,the phrase "Send It Up" is often used in Chicago slang. Enjoy!



"This the greatest shit in the club
Since In Da Club
It's so packed I might ride around
On my bodyguard's back like Prince in the club
She say "Can you get my friends in the club?"
I say "Can you get my Benz in the club?"
If not, treat your friends like my Benz
Park they ass outside 'til the evening end"

No comments:

Post a Comment