Friday, June 20, 2014

Jam Of The Day: TY Dollar Sign (TY $) "Or Nah"




You going to thoroughly listen and read this post Or NAHHHHH lol...

So for a while now I and I'm sure you who are reading have been hearing this phrase "Or Nah" being overly used on every social media website. Hell I even heard a student at my job say this the other day so I know you should have by now and if not I am here to get you very acquainted. I believe that this ultimately comes from Ty Dollar Sign's hit "Or Nah". Initially his hit "Paranoid" is what caught my attention as the radio frequently played this joint often on my ride to work or just period. At first I was taken aback by it as he speaks of having two chicks in the club at the same damn time and neither are "suppose" to know about the other....Yet he feels they are trying to set him up. Hmmmmm... After I researched the "OR Nah" hit about a few weeks ago and this young man from LA is holding his own. Not only does he sing but he also raps, plays instruments, and produces. Currently signed to Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang Records and Atlantic Records he shall definitely be around for a while. Not to mention I heard it playing on the radio just a few days ago this week which ultimately confirmed that this jam is beyond fire.

So you ready to listen to this fire OR NAHHHHH.... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment