Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 3: The Secret provided by Denzel Washington




" Between Goals and Achievement Are Disciplince and Consistency"




I found this message to be very powerful and informative. Being that I myself am constantly in search of knowledge and a way to better deal with life and its trials; this speech for sure is helping me along the way. This was posted on a friend's Facebook page the other day and it was a day where I was feeling slightly dicouraged/frustrated. The hardest battle for me is feeling as if you are meant to be someone else but you are stagnant because there is something that has not been learned. Most of the time I do feel as if I make excuses for myself when it comes to where I feel I belong in my heart and the effort I am inputting to make it happen. Mentally exhausted and physically drained most of the time I tend to put off or just dismiss that in which I am passionate about sometimes. Well, until I get fed up with the battle between my soul and my being. After hearing the quote above I knew that I needed to step us my game because I obviously was lacking discipline and consistency. Guess that means I need to go harder if I want the dream to become the reality and the destiny to flourish.
Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment