Monday, June 30, 2014

Jam Of The Day: The Dream "Self-Conscious"


"You don't have to be self-conscious...I love everything about you baby I promise"



 
Being that The Dream always delivers quality music I was extremely sure that his album IV Play would provide hits. There are a few songs that I absolutely love but "Self-Conscious" is one of my favorites. This is how every man should feel about his significant other but most importantly how every woman should fee about her self. He opens the song by saying,"You don't have to be self-conscious" and I immediately fell in love. I felt as if he was talking to me and only me (LOL)... I find that when I am feeling slightly down I trend to listen to this song as a great pick me up. I applaud The Dream and his many talents as not only does he produce hits for himself and others but he also has a way of swooning the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment